A Tablet Academy Subscription combines the cost of new technology hardware, strategic consultancy, professional development and pupil enrichment into a simple and sustainable monthly fee.
Each subscription is developed specifically for your institution to ensure it meets the requirements highlighted in an evaluation of your current or desired use of technology.
Subscriptions start from £150 per month.
Book a free consultancy visit today.
A Transformation Programme designed specifically for your school or trust
Tablet Academy have developed a process which involves evaluating the current or desired use of technology within your school or trust allowing us to create a bespoke strategy and ongoing support plan.
- Interviews with leadership, key personnel, student representatives and governors.
- Teaching with technology Staff Skills Audit.
- Technical audit (carried out by a trusted technical partner).
- Potential solutions are identified as a result of the evaluation.
- Short term loan equipment is arranged to enable staff to trial a range of solutions.
- Training and ongoing support is provided during this period.
- Results of the Pilot Programme are reviewed along with the outcomes from the evaluation process.
- A Trust or School Wide Strategy is produced and agreed by all key stakeholders.
- Tablet Academy support the trust or school business manager to create tender documents.
- Industry providers respond to the tender (Tablet Academy can recommend a range of providers to contact).
- Support is provided to evaluate the quotes received.
- Leasing, subscription and capital purchase options are explored.
- On-site staff training and Student Enrichment programmes.
- The option to employ a full time apprentice who is trained and supported by Tablet Academy.
- Access to an online training platform.
- Ongoing consultancy, independent advice and support related to the use of technology.
Stages 1 – 3 (Evaluation, Pilot and Strategy) cost £1500 (+VAT) if the trust or school decide not to proceed with a subscription at the procurement stage.
Subscriptions are available without undertaking the Transformation Programme outlined above.